Nature's Shield Wildcrafted Neem Oil 25ml
Ingredients: 100 % Certified Organic Neem seed oil.
Description: Neem known in India as Nimba or bestower of health is used in traditional Ayurveda treatment system for thousands of years. Nature Shield neem oil is certified organic and sustainable and is cold-press extracted, for preservation of its natural qualities.
Uses: For external use only.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Dont let bugs bug you! Protect your pets, plants and body with amazing neem oil. Scientifically proven as a powerful natural repellent, insecticide, pesticide, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic and fertiliser neem has a rich history.
- Used for centuries in India to repel insects and fertilise soil, the United Nations dubbed neem the tree of the 21st century. Neem has been valued worldwide since 1959 when a German entomologist observed that a locust plague in the Sudan left neem trees untouched.
- Neem is used for animal, plant and human healthcare. In agriculture its hailed as the harbinger of a breed of benign pesticides and fertilisers. As research reveals it doesnt damage plants or people like other chemical repellants or insecticides.
- Neem alkalises and nurtures soil with rich minerals while increasing earthworms up to 25%. There for neem rapidly rehabilitates degraded or salinated soils.
- Known as Nimba or bestower of health, Neem is used in Ayurvedic medicine for worms, tics, nits, parasites and skin conditions. Research reveals it repels over 400 bugs and stops mosquitoe larvae from forming. So slip on a shirt and slop on some neem to keep those bugs at bay!