Lemon Myrtle Hand Soap
This product is unavailable
Simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Hand Soap is handcrafted in the beautiful subtropical Northern Rivers region of Australia and contains no toxins or sensitisers, helping to protect your family’s current and long-term health.
There is NO sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), polyethylene glycol (PEG) and parabens, mineral oils, or diethanolamines (DEAs).
The lemon myrtle oil is naturally antibacterial and has an exceptionally beautiful fragrance The pH of 5.5 is perfect for skin compatibility and importantly it is eco-responsible, biodegradable and septic safe.
- Handcrafted in Australia using only the purest ingredients
- Beautifully fragranced using locally harvested natural lemon myrtle oil
- No toxins for family health
- pH 5.5 for perfect skin compatibility
- Eco-responsible, biodegradable and septic safe
- No-tears formula for the whole family
Water, glycerin (vegetable based skin moisturiser), hydroxyethylcellulose (plant derived thickener, less than 5%), lauralkonium chloride (food safe antibacterial, kills germs), pure Australian lemon myrtle oil, tetrasodium edta (water softener), C9-11 pareth-8, (readily biodegradable non-ionic surfactant), green colour (food grade).
Country of Origin - Australia.