Lemon Myrtle Body Wash
This product is unavailable
Simplyclean Lemon Myrtle Body Wash is handcrafted in the beautiful subtropical Northern Rivers region of Australia and contains no toxins or sensitisers, helping to protect your family’s current and long-term health.
There is NO sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), polyethylene glycol (PEG) and parabens, mineral oils, or diethanolamines (DEAs).
The no-tears formula has a pH of 5.5 for perfect skin compatibility and importantly it is eco-responsible, biodegradable and septic safe.
- Handcrafted in Australia using only the purest ingredients
- Beautifully fragranced using locally harvested natural lemon myrtle oil
- No toxins for family health
- pH 5.5 for perfect skin compatibility
- Eco-responsible, biodegradable and septic safe
- No-tears formula for the whole family
Water, cocoamidopropyl betaine & cocamine oxide/dimethyl cocamine (mild, plant derived surfactants), sodium alpha olefin sulfonate (highly biodegradable anionic surfactant), glycerin (vegetable based skin moisturiser), citric acid (food grade, ensures correct pH for perfect skin compatibility), pure Australian lemon myrtle oil, magnesium chloride & magnesium nitrate & methylchloroisothiazolinone & methylisothiazolinone (low dose preservative to prevent growth of bacteria and mould in product), green colour (food grade).
Country of Origin - Australia