Eco Max Small Vege Brush Tiger
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
- 100% Natural – made from the outer husk of mature coconuts, a by-product of the coconut industry
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength and scrubability
- Naturally Antibacterial – always smells fresh and mould free
- Non-greasy – fats and oils don’t congeal on the surface, they simply wash off
- Non-Abrasive – Will not scratch surfaces
- Galvanised Wire – so your brush will never rust
- Dishwasher Safe – Heat resistant and easy to clean
Perfect for cleaning:
Together with cold water and a firm scrubbing action, use the centre of the Tiger brush for cleaning potatoes and other hard vegies. The fibres easily clean the uneven surfaces of potatoes working their way into all the little crevices and eyes leaving the whole potatoes perfectly clean.
Turn your Tiger Brush on its side and use the longer softer edges to gently scrub fruits and softer vegies.
Use the soft long corners of the Tiger brush dry to brush the dirt from mushrooms.
Can also double as an effective rectangular scrubbing block.
Care of brush:
Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
End of life:
Throw into the compost bin at the end of its life to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.