Eco Max Non-Stick Pan Brush w Handle
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
- 100% Natural – made from the outer husk of mature coconuts, a by-product of the coconut industry
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength and scrubability
- Naturally Antibacterial – always smells fresh and mould free
- Non-greasy – fats and oils don’t congeal on the surface, they simply wash off
- Non-Abrasive – Will not scratch surfaces
- Galvanised Wire – so your brush will never rust
- FSC Certified Wood – sustainably sourced plantation timber
- Non-toxic Sealant – preventing mould and discolouration of your timber handle
Perfect for cleaning:
Cleans delicate surfaces without scratching such as non-stick pans and with extra soft sisal fibres for fine porcelain, crystal and glass.
Care of brush:
Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
End of life:
Once your dish brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in the compost bin to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms, the timber handle and cotton cord will decompose over time and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.