Eco Max Kitchen Scrubber
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- 100% Natural – made from the outer husk of mature coconuts, a by-product of the coconut industry
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength and scrubability
- Naturally Antibacterial – always smells fresh and mould free
- Non-greasy – fats and oils don’t congeal on the surface, they simply wash off
- Non-Abrasive – Will not scratch surfaces
- Dishwasher Safe – Heat resistant and easy to clean
- Galvanised Wire – so your brush will never rust
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
Perfect for cleaning:
Cleans all surfaces without scratching such as enamelware, stainless steel, cast iron, timber breadboards and non-stick pans. Even delicate surfaces such as natural bench tops.
The bristles easily reach hard to clean places – graters, mesh strainers, thermomix or stove tops.
The tough fibres are great for scrubbing off baked on food and stubborn stains
Give your Scrubber a second life after the kitchen, cleaning the bbq, pets bowls or outside jobs
Care of brush:
Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
End of life:
Throw into the compost bin at the end of its life to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.