Collagen Beauty Lemon Lime 300g
This product is unavailable
Bioactive Collagen Peptides from types I & III collagento reduce skin wrinkles, increase skin hydration and elasticity, and support healthy hair & nails.
Our skin is made up of over 75 % collagen, which begins to degenerate in our mid 20s, when we begin to show the signs of aging skin, and is accelerated by other lifestyle and environmental factors.
Mix 12 g (1 metric tbsp or 2 dessert spoons) daily into as much water as you like (we like to use at least 300ml) for a delicious collagen drink.
Collagen Beauty is a natural formulation with VERISOL Bioactive Collagen Peptides to improve structural integrity of skin and decrease skin aging factors after 8 weeks of use, improving skin quality of the entire body and smoothing skin wrinkles from within. Collagen Beauty with VERISOL, as part of a balanced diet, is clinically proven to:
- Reduce skin wrinkles and smooth fine lines
- Increase skin hydration and improve moisture levels
- Increase skin elasticity
- Contribute to healthy gut and skin by supporting structure and function of connective tissue with Vitamin C
- Contribute to collagen formation & protection from free radical damage with Vitamin C
- Contribute to maintaining skin structure, support wound healing, and support healthy hair & nails with Zinc
- Support tissue building & repair, including gut & skin, with a good source of Protein.
Collagen Beauty is pregnancy, breastfeeding and child friendly (suitable for 12 months & up).
~when consumed in conjunction with a healthy, varied diet.
Hydrolysed Collagen, VERISOL Bioactive Collagen Peptides (25 %), Premium Refractance Dried Fruits (Blood Orange Juice, Lime (4.5 %), Lemon Juice (4.5 %)), Natural Plant Based Flavours (Lemon, Lime), Monk Fruit Extract, Camu Camu, Sunflower Extract, Orgen-Zn Guava, Horsetail Herb*. *Organic Ingredients
Nutra Organics Collagen is sustainably derived from a bovine source (cow).
|Serving Size - 12 g||Servings per pack - 25|
Per 100 g
|AMINO ACID PROFILE||
grams per 100 g
Percentage daily intakes/recommended dietary intakes based on the average adult diet of 8700 kJ.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, lupin and sesame.